At The Pagoda Hotel our effort is to provide our guests Limitless Hospitality.We value our guests’ patronage and faith in us as we try and live up to their expectations and strive to remain amongst the top Indian hotels for business and leisure travel.
We request our guests to read this policy document carefully before sharing their personal information with us. By visiting our web sites, the guests accept the practices described in this policy document.
Personal information collected by Pagoda Hotel
We may collect the following personal information: Guest name and contact information; date of birth; how they prefer to be addressed in communication from us, preferred modes of communication; job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, dates of arrival and departure from our hotel & restaurant , transaction history at Pagoda; offers guests may have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from Pagoda. We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with other guests at Pagoda, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow children to submit personal information without prior permission. We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by guests themselves. We may use any health-related information provided by guests only to serve them better and meet their specific needs when they stay or dine at Pagoda.
How does Pagoda Hotel use the personal information collected from its guests
We use guests’ personal information to provide them with the services requested from Pagoda, to help them make room reservations, to provide them with information about conferences and events at Pagoda, to send them promotional material on our services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time, to make offers sourced from third parties, as per guests’ stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at Pagoda.
Links to websites of third party marketers
Pagoda has a strict policy regarding the protection of its guests’ personal information
Pagoda will take the necessary measures to:
- Protect guests’ personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep the guests’ personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- When guests transact online, we seek to protect their personal information that they provide. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
- Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about guest.
How long does Pagoda retain your personal information
Pagoda will retain guests’ personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
To ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise guests not to include sensitive personal information in any emails they may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow children to submit personal information without prior permission.